Villa Le Farnete is a historic 14th century residence, built by the Florentine Mazzinghi family.
It was later acquired by the Marquis De Gori Zondadari Panillini who added the stone gates, coffered ceilings and the “secret” spiral staircase.
The Marquis also upgraded the garden with an open gallery and arches.
In 1875 the Villa was purchased by the current owners, the Lepri Family, who over the years have carried out extensive additional renovations.
A beautiful corner of Tuscany rich in history, art and traditions.
The Villa is surrounded by the green hills of Florence and Prato and is located on the road between the villages of Comeana and Carmignano.
This beautiful corner of Tuscany is rich in history, art and traditions. You will find traces of Etruscan history, parish churches and Romanesque abbeys, the medieval fortress of Carmignano, renaissance villas and in particular the Medici Villa La Ferdinanda in Artimino which is World Heritage listed. There are farms and forest trails to be explored and numerous wineries to be visited that have been producing wine traditionally for over a thousand years.